By Ronald Takaki
Read Online or Download A Different Mirror PDF
Best business economics books
Lives of the Laureates deals readers an off-the-cuff background of contemporary fiscal notion as advised via autobiographical essays by way of twenty-three winners of the Nobel Prize in Economics. The essays not just offer distinctive insights into significant financial principles of our time but additionally make clear the tactics of highbrow discovery and creativity.
Economic self-discipline is key to enhance and maintain monetary functionality, keep macroeconomic balance, and decrease vulnerabilities. self-discipline is principally very important if international locations, business in addition to constructing, are to effectively meet the demanding situations, and achieve the advantages, of financial and fiscal globalization.
This publication was once first released in 1932.
The predicament of unsustainability is, specially else, a drawback of governance. The transition to a extra sustainable international will unavoidably require radical adjustments within the activities of all governments, and it'll demand major adjustments to the existence of people in every single place. Bringing jointly a number of the world's such a lot very popular specialists on governance and sustainable improvement, this publication examines those important approaches and results throughout a number sectors, areas and different vital parts of shock.
- The source of food price swings and their effect on developing economies
- Insatiable: The Rise and Rise of the Greedocracy
- Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics (Cambridge Igcse & O Level)
- Too much stuff: Capitalism in crisis
- The Eurasian Wheat Belt and Food Security: Global and Regional Aspects
- The Resource Curse in the context of “Socialism of the 21st Century”: How Governance in Venezuela and Ecuador Influences the Transfer of National Resource ... Reihe: e-fellows.net stipendiaten-wissen)
Additional info for A Different Mirror