By M. Taillard
Read or Download Analytics and Modern Warfare: Dominance by the Numbers PDF
Best freedom & security books
After Sept. 11, the preliminary concentration from the U. S. govt, media, and the general public used to be on safety at advertisement airports and aboard schedule carriers. quickly, research printed the hijackers had proficient at flight colleges working out of normal aviation airports, resulting in a big outcry by way of the media and in the govt to mandate protection laws for this flight quarter.
Soviet army management is not able or unwilling to disassociate itself from prior reviews. purple Armour strive against Orders illustrates via captured rules that a number of the Soviet innovations in armoured battle have remained unchanged during the last 4 many years. learn of the rules presents a primary realizing of present Soviet armoured strategies and the ways that they might advance.
In past due 1945, it grew to become transparent that the Soviet Union used to be an competitive strength. American army planners started to enhance concepts to house the scary risk of a conflict with the Soviet Union. This paintings examines these plans.
Am I a innovative? Am I a undercover agent? Am I a homosexual? Did I paintings for interpol? Am I the hot Nelson Mandela? Am I a Nazis? Who am I?
- Perspectives on Security and Strategic Stability: A Track 2 Dialogue with the Baltic States and Poland (CSIS Reports)
- A Nation Betrayed: Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on our Children and Other Innocent People[Annotated]
- Civil–Military Relations in the Islamic World
- Managing the China Challenge: Global Perspectives (Asian Security Studies)
- Securing U.S. Innovation: The Challenge of Preserving a Competitive Advantage in the Creation of Knowledge
Additional resources for Analytics and Modern Warfare: Dominance by the Numbers