By George H. Quester
Read Online or Download Before and After the Cold War: Using Past Forecasts to Predict the Future (World History Series) PDF
Best freedom & security books
After 9-11, the preliminary concentration from the U. S. executive, media, and the general public used to be on protection at advertisement airports and aboard schedule carriers. quickly, research published the hijackers had educated at flight faculties working out of basic aviation airports, resulting in an enormous outcry through the media and in the govt to mandate defense laws for this flight area.
Soviet army management is not able or unwilling to disassociate itself from previous reviews. crimson Armour wrestle Orders illustrates via captured rules that the various Soviet suggestions in armoured conflict have remained unchanged during the last 4 a long time. research of the laws presents a basic knowing of present Soviet armoured strategies and the ways that they might strengthen.
In past due 1945, it grew to become transparent that the Soviet Union was once an competitive strength. American army planners started to strengthen innovations to accommodate the scary threat of a struggle with the Soviet Union. This paintings examines these plans.
Am I a progressive? Am I a secret agent? Am I a homosexual? Did I paintings for interpol? Am I the recent Nelson Mandela? Am I a Nazis? Who am I?
- Defense Outlook 2016: What to Know, What to Expect (CSIS Reports)
- The Right Relationship: Reimagining the Implementation of Historical Treaties
- Isolate or Engage: Adversarial States, US Foreign Policy, and Public Diplomacy
- North Korea's Cyber Operations: Strategy and Responses (CSIS Reports)
- Africa's New Peace and Security Architecture: Promoting Norms, Institutionalizing Solutions (Global Security in a Changing World)
- Women's Rights in the Middle East and North Africa: Progress Amid Resistance (Freedom in the World)
Additional resources for Before and After the Cold War: Using Past Forecasts to Predict the Future (World History Series)